Thursday, January 24, 2008

Post #3: Oh why!?

I think that I may cry. Yep, I definitely just shed a tear.

I knew it was going to catch up to, the fact that I hadn't dealt with a camera in over a year. I knew it.

I took pictures. Good ones too. I even thought about them before I took them. It wasn't just hey look, pose, and take the picture, I thought about it.

But when I got to what I thought was the end of the strip of film, I went to roll up the film. I remember that sometimes it could get stuck and difficult to wind, but I didn't remember how stuck it could get. So when the thing wouldn't budge, I made it budge. When I opened the camera, I saw beige and grey taring back at me. I ripped the film and now it was all exposed the the blazing sunlight.

I'm sorry Mrs. Keady, please don't get mad. I'll get it done, I promise. I'm no shmo...remember?

No comments: